Is my appointment covered by my health insurance and can I claim my appointments?
- Acupuncture is the only appointment type that is claimable with health insurance. Naturopathy only appointments are not claimable.
- If you are seeing Rhiannon, acupuncture must be performed within the appointment to be able to claim with your health insurance.
- The Health Press has a HICAPS terminal and you are able to claim after your session, or a receipt will be emailed to you with the provider number to claim with your insurance.
- You cannot claim any appointment that has been prepaid until after you have had your treatment.
Do I have to prepay for my appointment?
- All appointments at The Health Press are prepaid and are to be processed through our booking system online.
- If you have private health insurance, after your appointment has finished you will be emailed a copy of your receipt and details to claim.
Are my herbs or nutritional supplements claimable?
- No, only acupuncture appointments are claimable.
Do I need to bring a sample to each appointment?
- The THP practitioners highly encourage all patients to regularly bring in their urine sample to appointments, in order to monitor their gut indicans, pH and heavy metal levels.
What do I need to bring to an initial appointment?
- Please bring with you a urine sample first passed the morning of your appointment. Please collect a urine sample cup from your local chemist. This sample doesn’t need to be refrigerated unless it is an extremely hot day.
- Please email any blood tests or other testing you have had in the last 6 months. For Rachael and Rhiannon please email to email@example.com or if you are seeing Adina to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have not had any testing do not worry our practitioners can guide you and suggest any other testing if it is needed
What do I do if I have had testing done through The Health Press? Do I require a follow up consultation?
- Any testing done through any external labs, your GP, or specialist will not be reviewed in between consults or via email.
- Please book a return consult or tele-heath appointment to discuss your results and supplements, dietary or lifestyle advice required.